ZetaScan - FULL SURFACE INSPECTION
ZetaScan inspects the full surface of a wafer or glass substrate for particles, pits, bumps, scratches and other defects in seconds.
ZetaScan’s multi channel optical design enable the separations of various defect types that allow you to focus only on your defect of interest such as surface pits or bumps. ZetaScan’s multi channel optical design enables the separation of various defect types, allowing you to focus on your defects of interest.
|Typical Optical Parameters|
|Laser||405nm, 30μm spot|
|Sensitivity||0.13μm (PSL on bare Si)|
|Speed||90sec for 300mm wafer|
Separating pits from particles on aluminum substrate.
Epi defects on GaN.
Scanning Beam Optics
- Combines the advantages of a small spot laser (higher sensitivity and resolution) with the speed of a line scan optics (high throughput)
- Sample stage moves at a relatively slow speed (allow for any sample shape, very thin samples, and other delicate samples, such as thin glass or bonded wafers)
- 405 nm laser diode with the latest technology in beam shaping optics (for detection accuracy) and control electronics (for laser stability)
Multi Channel Optics
- ZSP–Specular Channel measures surface reflectivity
- surface reflectivity ZTP-Topography channel (beam wiggle) measures surface topography
- ZTS-Top Scatter Zeta propprietary channel measures scattering signal above the sample
- ZSS-Side Scatter channel measures scattering signal to the side of the sample